Canon EOS 20D Camera Review
Designed for advanced amateurs, photojournalists, wedding photographers and professionals, combines the EOS 20D digital SLR-speed, image quality and robustness of the compact and light to provide the best performance in its class. The EOS 20D has developed a new APS-C size (15.0 x 22.5 mm) 8.2 megapixel CMOS image sensor and manufactured by Canon. It is the first mid-range digital SLR camera offers a high speed burst mode of five frames per second with a burst of 23 JPEG images at higher resolution. Very sturdy - the camera starts in 0.2 seconds and shutter lag of only 65 milliseconds.
The Canon EOS-20D is the updated version of the popular EOS-10D, which was introduced in 2003. The 20D is very similar to its predecessor, with larger changes in the device itself. The main new features of the 20D include:
- 8.2 Megapixel CMOS
- Support EF-S
- Much faster burst
- 9 selectable AF points
- E-TTL II metering system
- New White Balance
- Nuevo "joystick" on the back of the camera
- Longer battery
- DIGIC2 chip (for the first time in the EOS-1D Mk2) for performance and photo quality
- Filter Effects ton
There are two "kits" available for the EOS 20D. The first is the body kit only, while the other is the kit lens (18-55 or 17-85 of the). Here you can find in the box at the two kits:
- 8.2 effective Megapixel Canon EOS 20D
- 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6 EF-S  18-55 kit lens only
- 17-85 mm F4-5.6 IS EF-S lens [lens kit 17-85] only
- BP-511A Li-ion battery
- Battery Charger
- Neck strap
- Video cable
- CD-ROM with the EOS Digital Solution Disk, Digital Photo Professional, and Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Page 167 camera manual + software manual (printed version)
Features EOS 20D
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy
- Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) lens mount, lens, 1.6x Zoom
- New image sensor with a eight megapixel CMOS low noise / wide dynamic range
- Choice of six levels of recording of JPEG, CR2 RAW, JPEG or RAW plus (choice of six different levels of JPEG)
- All new units 9-point AF sensor with high precision cross-type sensors Performance Center has a point better low light EOS 10D
- ultra fast boot of 0.2 seconds, how long it takes 65ms shutter
- Adobe RGB and sRGB color space selection
- New Unit of the mirrors at high speed usually only in professional-level models allow a significant reduction in the viewfinder downtime
- Processing parameters include two presets, 3 custom games, contrast, sharpness, saturation and color tone, monochrome and news, which is incorporated into the digital filtering for yellow, orange, red and green and printed on sepia, blue, purple and green.
- 12 shooting modes, seven basic zone modes (Full Auto, Portrait, landscape, plane, Sports, Night Portrait and Flash Off) mode and five Creative Zone (Standard Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, aperture priority, manual and AE depth of field)
- 35-zone TTL metering, Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points), center weighted, 9.5% spot metering central
- Balance: Auto, Manual, and six preset color temperature (from 2.800 to 10.000 ° K, and 100 ° steps) and can be corrected blue, yellow, magenta or green.
- Continuous-capture mode: up to 5 frames per second, 23 images (6 frames in RAW mode)
- Shutter speeds of 30 to 08:01, 000 seconds, 1 / 250 sec. Flash sync
- Eye-level TTL viewfinder with diopter adjustment, illuminated AF points, depth of field preview, and details.
- Brackets and white balance
- 1.8-inch TFT color LCD, 118,000 pixel brightness in 5 steps
- Histogram display and up to 10x zoom image
- Distance ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1600 (extension 3200 ISO)
- 18 Custom Functions with 50 settings available
- Built in the E-TTL II popup with red-eye reduction.
- Shoes and Canon EX Speedlite flash standard PC sync connector
- Compact Flash Card Type II slot, Microdrive and FAT32 compatible
- High Speed USB 2.0 for fast image downloads
- Video output NTSC or PAL selectable calendar
- Powered by a lithium-ion battery BP-511A new capacity by 25%. CG-580 rapid charger included
- PictBridge, PC Direct and Bubblejet Direct
- Optional BG-E2 battery grip adds double vertical grip, actuators and controllers
Canon EOS 20D Battery Grip Replacement
Voltage : 7.4V
Dimensions : 143.0×76.0×110.5mm
- The canon eos 20d battery grip Replacement inbox: battery grip, AA battery box!
- EOS 20D Battery Grip Replacement charger: Input- 100V~240V AC, 50/60HZ, 0.5A, Output - 12.5V DC, 750mA .
- Product Type : Battery Grip Replacement for CANON EOS 40D/EOS 30D/EOS 20D DSLR cameras.
- The most attractive point is that the EOS 20D Battery Grip Replacement can use high capacity Lithium Ion battery, which makes more shots actual in one full charge and makes it a dreaming product for professional photographers.
- The Canon EOS 20D Battery Grip Replacement equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, command dial, AE lock/FE lock, and AF point selector button to enable shooting in the same fashion as a horizontal grip.
- Order Canon EOS 20D Battery Grip Replacement today: Full One year waranty and 30 days money back.
Other Electronics News:
⇒⇒⇒ laptop batteries