Sony a (alpha) DSLR-A350 Camera Review
Sony plans to aggressively attack the market with a number of new DSLR SLR cameras is no secret. We had the opportunity to get their hands on the new Alfa 350 and Alfa 200's again. Here are our first impressions of this very close family, including Sony's interesting solution to the problem of prolonged exposure time cycle with Live View.
The Sony Alpha A350 offers new technology that makes images faster, easier and more familiar for users of digital SLR cameras for the first time. "According to the press release from Sony.
Note: Most of our findings are also applicable to the Sony Alpha DSLR-A300, also presented at the PMA and is essentially a version of 10-megapixel sensor of the Sony A350, with a lower price.
As for what Sony is promoting the main event of the Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 digital, including;
- Very high resolution 14.2 effective megapixels for beautiful images of the Convention detail, rich tones and bright colors
- Large LCD high-resolution 2.7-inch two-way leveling fire for freedom and comfort at different angles
- Quick AF Live View autofocus quick and accurate and responsive AF performance even with fast moving objects
- Improved in-camera Super SteadyShot to reduce vibration.
The Sony A350 features a new 14.2 megapixel sensor. There is a multiplier of 1.5 x focal length lens is used to obtain the equivalent field of view (FOV) in 35mm terms. Sony Alpha A350 SLR sweet with DT 18-70mm aperture-priority, that large JPEG, the size of 18 mm, 1 / 50 sec at f/5.6, ISO 200, WB Fluorescent central point cut from the lens.
The Alpha DSLR-A350 features a 14.2 megapixel CCD sensor, Live View, a vertical swivel screen, and like all Alpha DSLR-integrated sports anti-shake sensor offset establishments participating in the work aimed to set. It's just the house or as a kit with the lens Sony DT 18-70mm.
Interestingly, this is not the main sensor, Live View facilities includes, but integrates a secondary sensor in the viewfinder. Sony has broken the traditional Live View systems in the setting of additional sensor in the viewfinder with a tilt mechanism that directs the light is, either through traditional eye. The advantage is not related to the conventional AF in Live View-bypass, so that the autofocus-A350 as fast as you normally would, without interruption or noise.
Making life even more useful view is that a retractable screen can be tilted vertically to allow wide-angle high or low easily. The A350's screen can not turn the page, or turn on the face, but still a very flexible function.
Like all Alpha DSLRs, the sensor is located on the main platform for moving a mounted adjustable to compensate for camera shake. You do not see the effect on the viewer - or in Live View - but it gets to work with everyone who is going. This not only saves money, it means that you are the stabilization of the lenses that most manufacturers are not suitable as a benefit stabilization system as a standard 50 mm models.
Sony Alpha A350 Battery Grip Replacement - Product information
* Product Type : Battery Grip Replacement for Sony Alpha A300/Alpha A350/Alpha A200 DSLR cameras.
* The most attractive point is that the Alpha A350 Battery Grip Replacement can put in 2 pcs high capacity NP-FM500H Lithium Ion battery which allows 2500 shots in one full charge and makes it as a perfect product for professional photographers.
* The Sony Alpha A350 Battery Grip Replacement equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, command dial, AE lock/FE lock, and AF point selector button to enable shooting in the same fashion as a horizontal grip.
* Order Sony Alpha A350 Battery Grip Replacement today: Full One year waranty and 30 days money back.
Other Electronics News: