Dell Inspiron 500M Laptop Review, @ LaptopsBattery.US Blog
With a starting price of about S $ 2,200 (1258 euros), the Inspiron 500m Pentium M series is one of the best values on the laptops currently on the market, with a performance that is not threatened in any way. Best of all, all in an Inspiron comes with a variety of upgrade options so you can customize the laptop to your lifestyle, whether for business or home.
The good: Good battery life, reasonable price, many configuration options.
The bad: Screen resolution too dense, too much speed, standard one-year warranty.
In short: the settings Inspiron 500m thin and light means you can meet your needs if you take a business trip or at home in the park.
As the recent Inspiron 1100 and 5100 is the 500 in the chassis design, usually with the propeller of the Dell logo etched logo that extends over the entire lid. While Dell has a cover by the end of suffering is not strong, light scratches, the rest of the housing is less solidly built. Closed, the lid tends to "give" and cracks under the pressure of a little manipulation.
The interesting thing about the Inspiron 500m is to update the number of options. While S $ 2,200 (1.258 euros) for an entry level system with a processor of 1.3 GHz Pentium M, 256 MB DDR SDRAM, a 30GB hard drive and CD-ROM, users have the option of adding a second hard drive or changing the optical disc, a DVD burner, thanks to hot-swap bay. After purchase, users can also choose from a wide range of hardware configurations, including processor speed of 1.3 GHz to 1.7 GHz, up to 1 GB of memory and two screen sizes to 13.3 or 14, Select an inch.
Our test unit arrived with a Pentium M clocked at 1.4 GHz and 256 MB RAM, scored 140 points in a respectable MobileMark tests, only three under the same configuration of IBM ThinkPad X31 system. Unfortunately, as a consumer notebook, the 500 integrated graphics card is not capable of supporting 3D graphics-intensive applications and games. Compared with other offers Centrino thin and light, we tested the battery life of 3.5 hours 500 is not too impressive. But those who want a mobile workstation, the battery is relatively sufficient.
The Inspiron 500m is bundled with a basic software, Norton Antivirus and WordPerfect Productivity Pack installed. Users can choose to install Windows XP Home Edition or Professional Edition, while the systems come with CD or DVD software reference design.
Replacement For dell inspiron 500m Battery
[4400/5200mAh,11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V)] Brand new dell inspiron 500m battery rechargeable
Dell inspiron 500m laptop battery is a high quality rechargeable replacement battery which can 100% compatible with the OEM inspiron 500m battery which can works with a lot of dell notebook laptop computer. dell inspiron 500m laptop batteries are warranted for a full year to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Brand: dell (Not OEM)
- Category: laptop battery
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Volt: 11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V)
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Net Weight: 302.5g
- Dimension: 127.40 x 77.40 x 19.40 mm
Quick dell inspiron 500m Battery Tips
- Please check your original inspiron 500m battery’s OEM part Numbers apple model Numbers with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
- When you prepare to charge for your battery, make sure the temperature is around the room temperature.
- Store it in a cool and dry area. Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
- Do not forget to take away your dell battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on ‘ready’ indicator longer than strong ones.Also it only be used for a short time.So do not buy a used dell inspiron 500m battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.
Other Electronics News:
- toshiba satellite p35 battery
- lenovo ideapad y510 battery
- dell laptop batteries
- canon bp-511 battery
- laptop batteries