Canon EOS 30D Camera Review
The range of models in which the EOS 30D features a total of five models, each of which is an update function, resolution, or seen so much. The EOS D30 to D60, which doubled the number of megapixels and improvements on the basis of many of the EOS 10D to 20D again saw an increase in the number of megapixels and power (continuous shooting of five frames per second) . Sun eighteen months after the EOS 20D, the EOS 30D, the truth is one of the updates provided at least exciting. The improvements are as real a larger LCD monitor, standardize "Picture Style", Spot, third stop ISO setting and shutter speed selection continuum. Despite this subtle update, there is a huge amount of interest for this model, Canon has given the "if it is not broke do not fix it" to the graphics on the EOS 30D, the same sensor and image processor (DIGIC II) as the EOS 20D and the camera is the benchmark for eight-megapixel SLR, as it was introduced.
The main highlights of the new Canon EOS 30D:
- APS-C format (1.6 x multiplier, 22.5 x 15 mm)
- 8.2MP (like the EOS 20D)
- 2.5 inch, 230,000 pixel LCD
- Choice of 3 or 5 frames per second
- Buffer of 30 JPEG or 11 RAW images
- 1/250s Sync
- 65ms shutter lag
- Camera "wake up" time 0.15s
- 3.5% spot metering
- Luminance and RGB histograms
- ISO settings on the third stop from 100 to 1600 and visible in the viewfinder when switching
- FC selectable ISO 3200
- Picture Style modes, the EOS 5D as
- Option to turn off sharpness in JPEG mode
- Adjusted AF algorithms, but lacks the extra 6 "invisible" zones of the EOS 5D AF
- WiFi connectivity in combination with the Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1
- Direct Print button
- 9999 images per folder (against 100 in the 20D)
- Compatible with the vertical grip BG-E2 (also used in the EOS 20D)
The LCD screen has been increased to 2.5, which is the same size as the LCD on the EOS 5D. Canon has a start time of 50 ms reduced to 0.2 seconds on the EOS 20D 0, 15 seconds on the EOS 30D. It is very difficult to say whether the difference. Physically, the EOS 30D is esentially a twin of the EOS 20D, the only evident difference is a larger screen display, and a dedicated button.
- EOS 30D Body
- Eb Eyecup
- Neck Strap EW-100 DGR
- Video Cable VC-100
- IFC-400PCU USB Interface
- BP-511A Battery
- Battery Charger CG-580
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Printed manual
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
The EOS 30D is a solid size, standard D-SLR well built. The camera has a magnesium frame in plastic and rubber, and it feels good. The handshake of substantive law, it is easy to hold and large jobs are easy to reach. Canon has not gone overboard with keys like some other manufacturers, and four-way control and playback zoom buttons are very helpful.
Canon EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement
- EOS 30D Grip replacement specifications
- Voltage : 7.4V
- Capacity :
- Battery Type :
- Dimensions : 143.0×76.0×110.5mm
Canon eos 30d battery grip Replacement - Product information
- The Canon EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement inbox: DSLR Battery Grip, AA battery box!
- EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement charger: Input- 100V~240V AC 50/60HZ 0.5A, Output - 12.5V DC 750mA .
- Product Type : Battery Grip Replacement for CANON EOS 40D/EOS 30D/EOS 30D DSLR cameras.
- The most attractive point is that the EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement can use with high capacity Lithium Ion battery, which makes more shots actual in one full charge and makes it a dreaming product for professional photographers.
- The Canon EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, command dial, AE lock/FE lock, and AF point selector button to enable shooting in the same fashion as a horizontal grip.
- Order Canon EOS 30D Battery Grip Replacement today: Full One year waranty and 30days money back.
Other Electronics News: